Logic Pro's interface
Logic Pro itself is a little confusing to me. I think it is a good bit of software, but as someone who is very used to using another piece of software called Reason I find some elements to be confusing. Once I got into it though I was using it pretty effectively I feel.
Reason's interface
As someone who likes to input every note manually and precisely I like how easy to use the piano roll is. The synthesizer and instrument selection almost feels a little limited to me as someone who's used to Reason, but I think there's everything you need. All the synths are fully programmable which means the sound possibilities are pretty much endless.
I think overall I prefer using Reason. Partly because I'm used to it and partly because I prefer how the synths act and look. However the thing that sets Logic apart from Reason in terms of working with film is that you can import video very easily and then add sound frame by frame. This is invaluable to someone like me who really wants to create soundtracks that flow with the image.
Thanks for sharing about logic pro have a look at
ReplyDeleteSound Engineering Courses In Chennai
Music Production Courses In Chennai
Audio Engineering Courses In Chennai
Electronic Music Production Courses In Chennai